These ‘Terms & Conditions’ may vary from time to time. Please make sure you review them regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use this website after any variation has been posted.
Using this Website
By using the Koala club website you agree to be bound by these ‘Terms & Conditions’ other than in relation to those conditions listed under ‘Table Reservations’, which will become applicable when you book a table or a booth.
By logging on, you will be assuming all risks associated with the use of the website, including risk to your computer, software, data, information or other proprietary material being damaged by any virus which may be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it, or any linked website. You must not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful or by deep linking to its functionalities. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which it’s stored or any server, computer or database connected to it. You must not attack this website via any form of attack.
Koala club abides by the terms of the 1998 Data Protection Act. The personal information that you enter on the website will be held securely and will not be used for any other purpose than for us to contact you about Koala club activities.
Linking to and from this Website
You may link to this website's home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Koala club ’s reputation or take advantage of it. But you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association with, or approval or endorsement from Koala club. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by (or licensed to) you. Koala club reserves its right to revoke this right at any time. Linking directly to an internal or subsidiary page of this website (deep linking) or showing content from this website within another website (frames) is prohibited without the prior written consent of Koala club. Where this website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Koala club has no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accepts no responsibility or liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Warranty and Liability
All information made available on this website is provided ‘as is’ for information purposes only and without any guarantees, representations, conditions or warranties of any kind, either express or implied including, but not limited to, any warranties as to non-infringement of rights merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Koalaclub gives no warranty to the accuracy of the information accessed through the website and accepts no liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience that may be caused in the event that inaccurate information appears on it. Every attempt has been made to present up-to-date, accurate information. Information may be changed or updated without notice. The material on this website may be out of date at any given time, and Koalaclub is under no obligation to update such material. Koala club will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable in whole or in part at any time or for any period. Materials posted on this website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. Koala club disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any third party. If the need arises, access to this website may be suspended or terminated indefinitely.
The text and images on this website are the property of Koalaclub or its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You can print or download any part of the text and images for personal use only, and any copies must retain the copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Any other use is prohibited and shall automatically terminate your permission to use this website. No part of this website may be reproduced by any process without written permission from Koalaclub . The trademarks and logos displayed on this website are the property of Koalaclub . You are not permitted to use such trademarks and logos without the prior written consent of Koala club.
We’re committed to protecting your privacy. We’ll only use the information that we collect about you lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The type of information we’ll collect includes your name, address, phone number, date of birth, mobile number and email address. The personal information which we hold will be held securely.
If you’ve opted to receive information from us, we’ll use your details for this purpose. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing e-mail from us in the future by unsubscribing from eflyers or SMSs.
Unfortunately, data transmission over the internet is not guaranteed to be 100% secure, but we do take appropriate steps to protect the security of your personal data.
Inaccuracies and Corrections
We make every effort to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. If you become aware of errors or inaccuracies, please email email@example.com
- By entering Koala Club, you consent to being photographed or filmed and you consent to marketing materials being used for commercial distribution, publication and Koala Club communications, without payment or copyright.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission to and/or eject any person appearing to be intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, or otherwise behaving dangerously or inappropriately. No refunds will be given under these circumstances.
To ensure safety, we reserve the right to conduct security searches of clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit and reserve the right to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to others.
- We simply want to provide you with the ultimate experience, so please report your lost property and we will do our best to reunite you with your property. Please note all customers are responsible for their belongings when attending an event. Koala club does not accept any responsibility for any personal property brought to the club. Koala club does not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage to property deposited in its cloakroom. Koala Club will not accept any liability for the loss of jewellery, other valuables or money contained within a deposited item(s). We would ask that all customers report immediately to the Manager any missing item which has been deposited within the cloakroom and provide a valid cloakroom ticket. The Company will not accept liability for any item(s) as a result of a lost ticket. Lost property items are kept for 14 days.
- Food and drink purchased elsewhere may not be consumed at Koala Club.
- Smoking is not permitted at Koala Club. Koala Club requests that all customers leave the club quietly at the end of the night.
- Koala Club reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Please contact the club to confirm the dress code for the specific nights they are open.
- The weekend dress code at Koala Club is Smart/Casual, so please note that customers in novelty, sportswear or trainers may be refused entry.
TABLE RESERVATIONS AND MINIMUM SPEND
- When booking a VIP booth at Koala Club, a minimum spend will apply and refers to the amount that you are required to spend on drink purchases on that night.
- Your minimum spend must be paid for when you arrive at Koala Club but you may order the drinks throughout the night.
- Your minimum spend must include a bottle of spirit which is served with complimentary mixers (excluding energy drinks) or a bottle of champagne. Your minimum spend will include waitress service and booth all night long and guestlist entry prices.
- We cannot be responsible for your unattended alcohol or belongings.
Limitation of Liability
Nothing in these ‘Terms & Conditions’ is intended to exclude or to limit in any way any liability which Koala Club may have for death or personal injury to any person caused by their negligence, for fraud, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Under no circumstance will Koala Clubbe liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, which was not reasonably foreseeable at the time the ticket was purchased or which was not directly attributable to any act or omission of Koala Club. Koala Club shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or any wasted expenditure in excess of the face value of the entry. Koala Club shall not be liable for any indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages or any loss of income or profits.
The invalidity or partial invalidity of any provision of these ‘Terms & Conditions’ shall not prejudice or affect the remainder of these ‘Terms & Conditions’, which shall continue in full force and effect.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These ‘Terms & Conditions’ and any dispute or claim arising from, or related to, a visit to this website, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute or claim, although Koala Club retains the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these ‘Terms & Conditions’ in your country of residence or any other relevant country.